Expand Your Living Space with Innovative Landscaping
Entertaining at home is becoming the new norm, with families enjoying relaxed evenings that are a far cry from the busyness of everyday life. As a result, one of the newest trends in landscaping is to use the outdoor space around your home to increase your home’s indoor space. Having trouble visualizing how that might work? Consider these ideas that might spur your own thinking:
• Convert a shed. The shed in your backyard can be the beginning of a new entertaining area for your home. Instead of filling it with lawn tractors and unused tools, a landscape designer can convert the space into a dining area, outdoor kitchen or even a hangout, complete with large screen televisions and comfortable furniture. A few steps out of your home and you will feel like you are on vacation.
• Add a dining area. It can be lovely to simply sit outdoors to dine al fresco; however, adding a specialty dining area can make an evening with friends and family even more enjoyable. Consider a dining pit, sunken into the ground for cozy visits or a custom, gazebo covered area draped with lush plants and eclectic furniture.
• Outdoor living rooms with conversation areas. A deck with a seating area is so plain. Today’s most innovative landscaping designs replicate the same feeling you have in your home outside. Adding an outdoor living room with multiple seating areas is ideal for parties to encourage conversation.
• A fully designed fire pit. Creating a fire pit area doesn’t have to be just an area to have a wood fire. Professional landscape designers can use the fire as a focal point for family gatherings. Adding custom seating built from stone and covered with soft upholstery provides a rustic, yet comfortable feel.
• Full service outdoor kitchens. For the gourmet, expanding your outdoor space can be as simply as adding a fully functional outdoor kitchen. Today’s advanced kitchens can move all of your party planning, serving and cooking outside with commercial quality grills, rotisseries, refrigeration and lighting.
Summer is simply the best time to entertain outdoors. To add more space and options for your next party, consider adding a dining area, outdoor living room or even a fully functional kitchen and grilling station. Want to see what is possible for your yard? Contact Exscape Designs today!
How Can We Help You?
Find out how you can get a outdoor living space that supports your goals and a team of experts focused on you.