POSITION TITLE: Landscape Foremen
Exscape Designs is a fast growing, high-end Design/Build Landscape Development Firm looking to add to their high performing team! Since 2004, Exscape has developed and installed naturally unique landscapes in conjunction with home owners, property managers, knowledgeable home builders and architects. Exscape Designs recently received a Fast Track 50 Award and a Case Western Reserve Weatherhead 100 #1 Upstart Category Award!
Our mission is to design, build, and maintain outdoor living environments that enhance the value and quality of life for our customers and the communities we serve. We believe our unique ability to connect with our clients helps us to provide a truly customized, efficient and effective landscape design process. Our team of experienced and educated landscape architects and craftspeople provide the finest possible workmanship in a respectful and professional manner.
Exscape Designs is growing and currently in search of LANDSCAPE FOREMEN to join our team of energetic self-starters at our new Design Center located in Novelty, Ohio. We have openings for both Maintenance Foremen and Design/Build Foremen. Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity to GROW with us!
- Execute the on-site contractual agreements for assigned projects in a manner that is within quality, efficiency, and safety standards.
- Responsible to maintain profitability while upholding standards, maintaining employee morale, training and developing production personnel, and managing crew, materials, and time while on the job site.
- Develop a clear understanding of assigned project and fulfill expectations by planning, monitoring progress, adapting as needed and communicating needs with coworkers, clients, and vendors to keep project schedules.
- Continually develop and apply new skills and knowledge by self and by crew.
- 3+ years’ experience including in a related field/industry
- Display professionalism through actions and communication with clients & team members
- Keen sales and/or customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to continually gain efficiency without compromising service
- Ability to train and develop direct reports
- Dependability and willingness to work in diverse weather conditions
- Track and record time and materials for assigned projects
- Valid Class A driver’s license with ability to drive company vehicles. CDL is preferred but not required.
- Highly motivated and willing to take initiative
- Experience with equipment maintenance
- Excellent attention to detail while having fun in a fast paced, high performance environment
- Love for the outdoors and landscape industry
- Experience with fertilization and/or aeration a plus
- Bilingual candidate preferred
Layout and installation of plantings, hardscaping, masonry, carpentry, excavation, grading, drainage, snow removal, and landscape functions.
Organization skills to keep track of weekly lawn-care services provided to residential & commercial customers. Knowledge of plant diseases and insects to monitor landscape health.
Interested? Apply With Exscape Today