With the stress of everyday life almost completely out of control, many homeowners are looking to landscape architects to create a tranquil get-away right in their backyard. Here are just a few things to include that represent the hottest trends of the year:
• Fire. Having a fire creates a cozy place to get together. Whether it takes the form of an outdoor fireplace, complete with mantle and hearth, or a custom stone fire pit with benches for nearby seating, a fire can be a mesmerizing focal point for your yard.
• Water feature. Water has always been known for its calming effect. A water feature can set a relaxing tone to your afternoon or evening with friends. The sound of running water is nothing short of delightful.
• Comfortable seating. Being comfortable is the first place to start in creating a get-away. Landscape designers can help you to choose the right built-in seating or seating accessories to make sure that you and your family can rest in the outdoors.
• Place to nap. Many a Sunday afternoon can be spent resting if there is a good place to take a nap outdoors. Rustic hammocks to outdoor couches are all possibilities for those who are serious about their getaways.
• Dining area for family and friends. Instead of eating at a picnic table, consider having a landscape technician create a new dining area for your parties. By moving it away from the house and giving it a custom feel with lush plantings, you and your friends will feel you have travelled far away with just a few steps.
There is no doubt that stress is a hug problem today. By using your landscaping as an opportunity to create a get-away, you and your family will enjoy the relaxing effects of being outdoors. At Exscape Designs we can help you create tranquility in your yard. Call us today!
How Can We Help You?
Find out how you can get a outdoor living space that supports your goals and a team of experts focused on you.