POSITION TITLE: Project Manager
Exscape Designs is a fast growing, high-end Design/Build Landscape Development Firm looking to add to their high performing team! Since 2004, Exscape has developed and installed naturally unique landscapes in conjunction with homeowners, property managers, knowledgeable homebuilders and architects. Exscape Designs recently received a Fast Track 50 Award and a Case Western Reserve Weatherhead 100 #1 Upstart Category Award!
Our mission is to design, build, and maintain outdoor living environments that enhance the value and quality of life for our customers and the communities we serve. We believe our unique ability to connect with our clients helps us to provide a truly customized, efficient and effective landscape design process. Our team of experienced and educated landscape architects and craftspeople provide the finest possible workmanship in a respectful and professional manner.
Exscape Designs is growing rapidly and currently in search of a PROJECT MANAGER to join our team of energetic self-starters at our new Design Center located in Novelty, Ohio. Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity to GROW with us!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 7:00a.m. Start at our facilities daily preparing for crews to arrive, “tweaking” schedule changes, setting up day for success. Assuring crews and crewmembers have everything they need for daily operational efficiency.
- Directing crews and crewmembers daily, working with Director of Operations to mange a bi-weekly schedule for projects with a monthly projection for backlog and service/warranty work.
- Conduct daily/weekly site visits on projects, monitoring subs, quality and schedule. Updating designer of milestones to be aware of and that designer is engaged in the project execution to the vision laid out to the client.
- Produce weekly progress report for clients as necessary. Work performed for that week, upcoming week anticipated progress, open items or changes to scope/timeline and pictures of progress on the job.
- Manage and oversee direct reports’ pipelines, backlogs, in progress and completed work with high attention to fine details. Directing the installation process through direct reports and subcontractors to insure the plan is built to specifications and company installation standards.
- Training of all direct reports and managing career ladders for direct reports to ensure growth of your teams.
- Define project scope, acquires bids and approves all invoices from subcontractors and vendors.
- Schedule weekly meeting for hand off of Sales to Production on assigned projects.
- Answer questions to customers that relate to various topics of the industry standards
- Monitor and analyze the financial performance of landscape projects to ensure timeliness, profitability, and customer satisfaction
- Partner with Sales/Design team to make sure the customer experience is smooth and enjoyable. Open and clear communication between all parties with 100% ownership from start of installation process through final walk through.
- Ensure end of day PM procedures are followed by all crewmembers; trucks and equipment are cleaned and prepped and ready for next workday.
- Schedule and perform 30-day, 6-month, and one year follow ups with Design/Build customers
- Follow and maintain the Project Management Company process at all times with high attention to fine details.
Planning, organizing and negotiating skills, business knowledge, communication skills, personal accountability, performance management and employee development, and ability to foster a respectful workplace. Outside community organization involvement desired.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or three – five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Landscape Architecture Degree is a plus.
- Intermediate personal computer skills, including electronic mail, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- BOSS LM landscape software experience is a plus.
- Registered Landscape Architect or APLD Certification; (verifiable industry experience of greater than 5 years can substitute)
Interested? Apply With Exscape Today