Position Title: Commercial Sales Manager
Exscape Designs is a fast-growing, high-end Design/Build Landscape Development Firm looking to add to their high performing team! We recently received a Fast Track 50 Award, an Inc.5000 award, and a Case Western Reserve Weatherhead 100 #1 Upstart Category Award, and are currently in search of a Commercial Sales Manager to join our team at our new Design Center located in Novelty, Ohio.
As Commercial Sales Manager for Exscape Designs, you will oversee business development and sales management of new and existing commercial customers to drive company revenue. Your objective will be to cultivate and manage customer relationships and budgets. You will lead, manage, and hold accountable all reporting team members to assure company reaches or exceeds its strategic objectives related to growing the Commercial Division.
The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of sales/account management experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage daily commercial customer relationships to ensure continuous sales growth and excellent customer service.
- Market and brand Exscape Designs by executing efforts for Commercial Division growth to new and existing customers.
- Oversee P&L and Division Budget. Manage, monitor, and analyze the financial performance of projects to ensure gross margin target accountability.
- Ensure services are performed with timeliness, profitability, and customer satisfaction. Achieve customer satisfaction survey results of 9+ on a 10 scale.
- Estimate commercial jobs.
- Personally generate sales per year of $500,000.
- Be actively involved in a minimum of three community organizations where you can promote Exscape Designs.
- Manage Commercial Division pipeline of work and communicate with operations personnel.
- Answer questions to customers that relate to various topics of services.
- Inspect properties and ensure that quality is met at all times.
- Comply with company safety policy at all times.
What You’ll Need:
- Two to four years related experience.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.
- Intermediate personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM tools. Ability to learn industry-specific software. Experience with BOSS LM a plus.
- Commercial Driver’s License a plus. Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable.
What You’ll Get:
- Full-Time, exempt salary plus commission, with full benefits after your introductory period.
- Competitive compensation to match your experience level.
- Health Insurance (HSA) with monthly contributions.
- 401K plan with company match.
- A challenging and rewarding work environment with friendly team members.
Please respond if you’re interested by sending your resume to email@example.com and filling out this quick survey: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/C168E6.
Thanks in advance for your interest in Exscape Designs. We look forward to connecting with you soon!
Interested? Apply With Exscape Today