Installation Foreman In Training
Summary: Responsibilities include performing all work within quality, efficiency, and safety standards; conveying professionalism to customers; developing self and employees; and tracking hours and materials accurately.
Requirements: Two plus years experience including:
- Layout and installation of plantings and hardscaping. Familiarity of masonry, carpentry, excavation, grading, and drainage.
- Ability to communicate with designers and clients.
- Ability to develop direct reports.
- Valid drivers license with ability to drive company vehicles.
- Drug free.
- Ability to operate equipment associated with landscape installation.
- Track and record time and materials for assigned projects.
- Ability to organize and manage daily and weekly production for projects less than $10,000.
- Highly motivated and willingness to take initiative and execute.
- Excellent attention to detail while having fun in a fast paced, high performance environment.
- Love for the outdoors and the landscape industry.
To apply, we ask that you fill out our online employment application.